POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : info: command line inability to process spaces in pathname : Re: info: command line inability to process spaces in pathname Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:34:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: info: command line inability to process spaces in pathname
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 18 Jan 2003 04:55:04
Message: <3e292478$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3e28a17f@news.povray.org> , "hughes, b." <omn### [at] charternet>
wrote:

> Thorsten explains this as something which POV-Ray was not designed to be
> capable of, and I'm posting this here per his request at povray.general.
> Thread is:
> <3e26e82f@news.povray.org>
> or
> http://news.povray.org/povray.general/29860/

No, you misunderstood: I said that without quotes it is not officially
support and simply cannot work on the commandline because it is just not
possible no matter how it is designed.  The only problem here is that quotes
(according to you, I did not verify this) do not work when used in the
Windows commandline field.  And for this and no other reason I suggested to
post here.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde